Introduction to the hospital facilities
Click on the image to enlarge.
|The office is comprised of mental health counselors, nurses and clerical staff.
- Take appointments for consultation from medical institutions such as health clinics and hospitals.
- Make in-house adjustments after taking appointments.
- Write a report after consultation.
- Collect the data of referred patients.
- Send out the community public relations magazine.
- Implement outreach programs for relevant institutions.
Since then, the number of cooperating medical institutions in Osaka and its vicinities has grown to 330 and the referral rate has grown to 65% (results as of 2006).
We actively cooperate with psychiatric emergency and emergency measure admissions.